Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Short summary of the second day training




During the second training day, what I like is, the way of facilitating by Mr. Peik Johansson whereby he engaged us on doing more practices on how can we design our bogs how to make changes in our blogs and making new settings to our blogs I might say it was new to me I learn t a lot .

Honestly I dislike nothing from the training all were good to me, I learn' t on how to  research by the use of internet as the process of writing for investigative journalism , I also learn' t on how to find information  from Google searching engine(advance searching) whereby we searched different issues like inflation rate of Tanzania , world press freedom day, population statistics of Iringa municipality , finally we were given the  task of choosing one topic among the provided for doing research on internet and write it with our own words.   

No comments:

Post a Comment